Links to other websites
Data we gather
If you choose to subscribe to our newsletter, that way you voluntarily provide us with information such as your email address. When you leave a comment under content on our website, we record your IP address.
How do we use data we gathered?
We use the information you disclose to us directly to send you newsletters and to create and maintain your user account. Your consent, the conclusion, and the performance of a contract are the legal bases for this usage. Your IP address is gathered and stored in order to meet our legal obligations under Law No. 5651 on Regulating Internet Broadcasts and Combating Crimes Committed Through These Broadcasts.
How long do we store your information?
We store the data you share directly while becoming a member in our systems for the duration of your subscription to our website. The information you provide when subscribing to our newsletter is stored in our systems until you unsubscribe.
Share of your information
We do not share your information with third parties except to respond to legally enforceable requests from government agencies and courts in order to meet our legal obligations.
Cookies are simple text files that websites place on your browser to recognize your preferences and actions. For your language preferences, we only use user interface improvement cookies. Cookies can be managed in your browser’s settings.
Because our website is intended for people over the age of 18, you should not use it if you are under the age of 18. If we notice that we are processing personal data of people under the age of 18, we immediately delete the data.
Your rights regarding your personal data
You may exercise your rights described below by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
- Right to know if your personal data has been processed
- If your personal data has been processed, the right to request information and copies thereof
- The right to learn the reason why your personal data has been processed and whether has been used in accordance with that purpose.
- The right to know who receives personal data when it is transferred to third parties, whether at home or abroad.
- The right to request that personal data be corrected if it has been processed incorrectly or incompletely.
- The right to request the deletion or destruction of personal data
- The right to request notification of personal data correction, deletion, or destruction to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred.
- The right to object to the emergence of a result against you based solely on the analysis of processed data by automated systems.
- The right to seek restitution for damages incurred as a result of unlawful processing of personal data.
- The right to request that the processing of all or a portion of your personal data be halted.
- The right to obtain a copy of your processed personal data in electronic format and to have them transmitted to another person.
E-MAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address : İ.O.S.B. Mahallesi Mutsan Sanayi Sitesi M3 Blok No:33 Başakşehir, İstanbul, TÜRKİYE, 34490